Need help identifying strain??

Discussion in 'General' started by based gosh, Feb 4, 2014.

1. So i think i bought some crappy weed, i used it to vape in my MFLB and i have to smoke crazy amounts to feel a pretty light high, i smoked it once but i had also smoked some purple kush with it so that might have been why i was really high, here are some pics ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391531790.250635.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391531804.916513.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391531819.932183.jpg

2. OG Brickweed

Jk that's no name middles

Sent from my XT1058 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Oh that's Derpberry Kush

Sent from my EVO using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. ahhhh another one of these threads!  NOBODY can tell you what strain it is.....idk if it's a shitty camera but that looks like butt.

5. ^^^what he said!^^^  pretty dumb question.  yes, there is such a thing... 

6. It looks like super bazooka turkey dinner og locomotive kushOmega369 :wave:

7. You're a bitchSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. There's no way to identify a strain with a pic. It looks like some crappy Brown weed taken with a crappier camera.

Sent from my Prism II using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Awh, well its a 5s camera my bad

10. honestly its really hard to tell with the quality of your photos, try describing it, how dense is it? what kind of smell does it have? how potent is it? etc. etc. etc.
    However there are so many different strains nowadays its impossible to know them all, this could be anything at all, you'll probably never get a correct answer.

11. Gran daddy purp grown by one grower may look different than if grown by someone else.It's impossible to tellOmega369 :wave:

12. Looks like AVB or 'popcorn'. What does it taste like OP? [Member=based gosh]

13. thats classic Titty Balls Kush

14. idk man that looks like Nipslip Romulan to me

Nipslip Romulan has more of a purple hue and smells like fermented breast milk