Need Help Identifying My Piece!

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by littlephil1029, Jun 18, 2010.

1. So i just bought this the other day and the guy at the counter said it was some new brand of glass but i honestly cannot remember what it was now. I know it had something to do with fire and water (hence the design) but i can't remember what it was exactly and can't find it on google. Any help identifying the brand would be appreciated. :cool:

[​IMG][​IMG]

Attached Files:

• BOWL.jpg
      BOWL.jpg
      File size:
      27.1 KB
      Views:
  2. its a bowl.

3. id say.

4. thats actually pretty obvious and not quite what i was looking for here. The bowl itself is part of a new series of glass that just came out and i'm looking for the name of that. Anyone who couldn't figure out that this is a bowl probably shouldn't be on this thread.:p

5. It's a spoon.

6. no name on it as i can see so congratz you got a bowl and the guy at the shop might have told u that to make you buy it they bull shit you alot at headshops...trust me if i caught one of my workers at my shop doing it i would fire him on the spot.

But all i can say it bowl and i dont have my glasses on so i cant see the keybored sory for typo's

7. that pipes so cash

8. It's just a normal heady spoon.

Nice pickup, I'm loving the work on that thing.

9. the colors are sick :p

like fire and water! :smoke:

10. I'm pretty sure that is actually a fire and water wigwag. :D

11. Ha thanks man. I'm loving it so far the bowl is nice and deep and when smoking at night you can see the glow through the end section which is clear glass its pretty sick. Not a bad pickup id say :D

12. How much was it?

13. lol its heady...put it in the heady thread section.