Need help identifying deficiency

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by cwangrz, Nov 14, 2019.

1. #1 cwangrz, Nov 14, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2019
    Plant is a little over 1 month old.
    Both of them are in 5 gallon smart fabric pots.
    I keep my water in the ph range of 6.3 - 6.8.

Leaves are showing some discoloration, please help/

Attached Files:

2. People will need a lot more information otherwise it's just guessing.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

3. Have you fed them yet???

4. I use advanced nutrients, the micro/grow/flower combo and calmag.
    Also I have used mycorrhiza here and there.
    Temp is between 68 and 78 while humidity is between 50 and 60

5. Any guesses just looking at the leaves? Feel like it's a pretty unique symptom

6. The one on the left is jack herer, the other one is a mystery strain.

7. Hi m8
    Dont get me wrong i want to help you but its not gonna happen like this , like you imagine , like ok do this , add that , it will magically go away ,it wont .
    So what im going to suggest is to take your pot its good , and soil its good , and plant a new seed , but his time , you are only to give it water , nothing else. And tap water , not PH ed , not Destiled , not anything , Rain water or tap water . I recommend getting a Blumat watering system its 5$ per pot that way you will be over watering protected , so theoretically nothing will be left to chance .
    After you do that you will find out your self what you did that was wrong Its gona take a month or 2 but after it you will learn your self and that is best way to learn.
    Its worth it , youll become an expert very fast . At least for soil .
    And you will have a system set up that requires you to just fill the bottle with water , defoliate , top , harvest and other fun stuff , its very good , its why i grow that way , ingredients are exactly like yours with adition of that 5$ blumat thing