need help identifying a problem with my outdoor plants!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by azurite5, Jul 20, 2010.

1. having trouble with identifying what this problem is. It is only happening to certain branches on the plants, the rest of the plant seems fine. no one can tell me what it is.

Attached Files:

2. Looks like heat stress to me. What have your temps been the past week or so? Also, magnesium deficiency tends to cause some up-curling of leaves but usually when its the tops of the plants doing this I'm going to lean towards heat.

When the sun goes down you can try misting your leaves with water, that should help a little.

3. you know I would think it was heat stress but its just one or two branches on the plant that are doing it.

4. Is it the top branches that are doing this? The ones that are getting direct sunlight? What state are you in? You didnt say anything about your temps.

5. Im in northern cali it is happening to specific branches on the plants, all the way down the branch. Temps have been in the high 80's to low 90's

6. #6 JollyStoner, Jul 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2010
    Well. It doesnt look like nute burn to me. what are you feeding it? You can try giving it some magnesium (2 tablespoons per gallon of epsom salt) and spray the leaves with water after the sun goes down. I know we had a super hot weekend (in socal at least) but its cooling off a bit this week. I think temps above 90 start stressing the plant (even high 80's can).

7. just compost tea, guano, little crab meal, fish mix.

8. Those are all pretty safe and shouldn't burn. I think they'll be fine.

9. I agree with heat stress.

It doesnt look like Mg def.

Freak
    :smoking:

10. looks heat related. go to ganjaguerilla.net and look at the pictures and see if it looks similar to theirs. there is a bunch of heat stress pictures