Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need help identifying! +1st experience w/ "Kush"

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by KidKudi, Sep 27, 2012.

1. Ive only been smoking for about 2 weeks. Ive been smoking every day since my first time :D. *ive only been smoking mids*. Last weekend, my friend I was chilling with had a hookup for some kush. We spent 30$ worth and had a damn good bit of weed. We started smoking it and as soon as I hit the second bowl, I started tripping and it felt like I was coming in and out of my body...but it was a nice trip. The weed itself was in bud form, mostly green with a small hint of red. I can't get any pics right now :/ but can someone discribe your experience with the looks of kush and its effects. Thanks. I'm pretty blazed right now so excuse the way its worded.

2. Weed is weed lol. No special effects.. you just get higher with better weed.

:smoke:

3. It was crazy though !

4. enjoy getting that high while it lasts

5. I know exactly what you're talking about. I was worried about it when it happened to me but now I know that it just means you're really high :p

6. First of all you don't trip you just get high. Secondly $30 and you don't know how much you got, I wouldn't be surprised if you got ganked (shorted). I mean idk where you live but 30 is a weird number for a bag. I mean I get 2gs for thirty but I've been chiefin since my early teens and have hook ups out the dick hole. And I hope your not just calling it kush because its good, just refer to its as dank, good, or exotic. I mean I've never heard of a strain that goes by plain old kush because kushes have been cross bred so many times. But I hope you enjoyed it and would invest in a scale.

7. [quote name='"ChieferKeyah"']First of all you don't trip you just get high. Secondly $30 and you don't know how much you got, I wouldn't be surprised if you got ganked (shorted). I mean idk where you live but 30 is a weird number for a bag. I mean I get 2gs for thirty but I've been chiefin since my early teens and have hook ups out the dick hole. And I hope your not just calling it kush because its good, just refer to its as dank, good, or exotic. I mean I've never heard of a strain that goes by plain old kush because kushes have been cross bred so many times. But I hope you enjoyed it and would invest in a scale.[/quote]

Aha hookups. 30 would get me 4 here, 80 gets me the half

8. [quote name='"BurnAFewDown"']

Aha hookups. 30 would get me 4 here, 80 gets me the half[/quote]

I live in pennsylvania though where average price of an ounce is 360 and I know plenty of people who pay 400 willingly.

9. yeah, i agree , enjoy getting that high while it lasts, i like it very much. [​IMG]