Need help id this problem

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by reikai, Mar 27, 2017.

1. Hello this is a 8 week old white widow auto that seems to have developed an issue being.grown.in ffof under a 300w led. Notice the brown spots.Please let me know your thoughts

Attached Files:

2. Hmm ive been feeding a full dose of cal mag since start of flowering..should I up the dose?

3. What's your pH levels?

4. i always ensure they are 6.4 - 6.7..using tap water phed with lime juice

5. I dunno, But to me it looks just fine, you may not be getting light to the bottom and that may be the reason your seeing yellow at the bottom. Pretty easy to say, but i am not there to see her, but IMO it looks just fine keep up the Great work. she looks nice.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Hmm.. your pH levels are good. Use Calcium Magnesium, 1tsp per gal of water. You should see some results.

7. Using

5ft grow tent
    5 Gal fabric pot
    Fox Farms ocean Forest soil with added perilite
    4 inch carbon filter and inline fan
    6 inch fan
    Tap water PHED down to 6.4 - 6.7using Lime Juice
    Mars Hydro 300
    65W 6500K CFL with reflector
    75W normal light bulb with reflector (to increase temps)
    Fox Farm Trio
    13 Essentials
    Full dose of cal.mag since start of flowering

8. Manganese deficiency is my next solution? Your pH is set to 6.4 - 6.7, try 5.5 - 6.0.

9. Issue has spread to one of the large fan leaves on the main stem..,i watered with plain water the other day and then fed a couple days later set ph to 6.3 ..any more suggestions?

Attached Files:

10. Hey guys, a few more non purple pictures..the issue seems to be spreading and yellowing has appeared around the brown spots....suggestions please

Attached Files:

11. Accidental double post, hope to get to the bottom of this its my first grow and have had no problems until now...thanks in advance

12. Looks like a Ph problem to me have you tested the soil ph? needs to be around 6.8 to 7 not sure what that guy was talking about that said 5.5 to 6 your plant would lock out everything. but all the pics looks like a mag deficiency, you can give all the cal/mag you want but if your soil ph is out of whack the plant wont take any of it up. Hope that helps.

13. Hey man thanks for the info..i put some water in at 6.4 ph runoff mesaured at 7.0

14. Yep should be lower coming out then going in lol, if you wanna adjust it quickly you can take a cold cup of coffee and mix it in a gallon of spring water and water with that, i have never tried this as my ph has never been out of whack but have read it works. I use dolomite lime in mine for 2 reasons it supplies plenty of cal/mag to my plants and it balance ph at 7.0 and 6.7 on the low side. Here is a pic from today. IMG_1141.JPG

15. Nice plant man, think I should try running a cup of coffee through? Here is one of the largest fan leaves from today

Attached Files:

16. Thats up to you but be sure its cold and you mix it into a gallon of water, id maybe start with half a cup. You still have never said what your soil PH is only water curious as to how hit it is

17. What is the best way to test soil ph without a meter..i mean could order one but is there a faster solution?

18. They're fucking russet mites bro. I just figured out I have them. All kinds of crazy leaf symptoms. Neem is not very effective against them because they are extremely small and can hide within leaf tissue. I just ordered the 1000 pack of various predatory mites. Its the only way to truly erradicate them.

19. Exacy same shit.

Attached Files: