Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need help! how do i word this!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Macandcheez, Mar 8, 2012.

1. Hey guys im just sittin back at home medicating and workin on a report im doin:smoke:. i need help wording the title though! it sounds weird to me i dunno, tell me what you think.

The effects of cannabis on cancer

or maybe

The effects cannabis has on cancer

i dunno. the first one sounds kinda weird cause you cant really be "on" cancer. you either have it or don't. The second one still kinda sounds weird to me though.:cool:

2. [quote name='"Macandcheez"']Hey guys im just sittin back at home medicating and workin on a report im doin:smoke:. i need help wording the title though! it sounds weird to me i dunno, tell me what you think.

The effects of cannabis on cancer

or maybe

The effects cannabis has on cancer

i dunno. the first one sounds kinda weird cause you cant really be "on" cancer. you either have it or don't. The second one still kinda sounds weird to me though.:cool:[/quote]

When you say "has on cancer" doesnt mean that your on cancer it supposed mean what effect it has on it.

I like the second one btw

3. #3 Macandcheez, Mar 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2012
    how about
    The benefits of cannabis and cancer
    the benefits cannabis has on cancer
    cannabis benefits cancer
    ??? hmmmm

4. The effects of cannabis and cancer.
    Or vice versa.

5. Cannabis and it's effects on Cancer .

Some of the other ones you already suggested could work as well. :p

6. I like the first one, it sounds more professional.

7. You could also go with something funny or clever like:

Weeding out the lies; the truth about Cannabis's effect on Cancer.
    Smoke screens; fact and fiction about Cannabis and Cancer.

8. Cancerbis!

or maybe:

Cannacer!

9. THATS AWESOME! hahah i really like those! i may have to go with that. THANKS!!! :hello::smoke: