Need help guys ASAP

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by tommy_mak69, Jun 16, 2012.

1. Hey so i've been waiting for some soma NYC diesel seed to arrive and was buzzing to get em today only when i opened the packet, the outside packaging looks good, it has both the male and female symbols on the outside package.

But when i opened it up the small package with the seeds attached inside has only 2 female symbols on, one on the back and one on the front. Have I been sent fem seeds by mistake?

Here some pics to make it clear -

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. never dealt with that company i dont know but it would seem to be feminized seeds...fuck it gro w them girls and if there are males no problem thats what you wanted...would be worse if you ordered fem and got reg i would think...

3. yea it looks like to me they put the wrong seeds inside the right packaging.

i may end up just using them anyway but always like to try and stay "pure"

4. what breeders ..

odd as fems normally don't come in 10 packs..and you've got 10 in there.

5. those will be regulars. Soma sell NYC in both reg and fem. The outer packaging will be the accurate indication (the one with the male and female symbol on) the inner bit will be just something to hold the seeds into the plastic bubble. Also as the fem seeds are more expensive i would imagine the bank will be more careful.