need help growing

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by IGetHi2Sublime, May 17, 2006.

1. looking to plant a personal use plant everytime a plant i get no sprouts.....wat i have to work with-i dont have a hole lot of time but i do have a window that gets good amouts of sun....can anyone walk me through a cheap solution for growing in this condition.

2. well if your going to be using the sun as source of light, then I wouldn't suggest growing indoors.... if your gonna do it indoors really the only efficient way is to use commercial lighting. Even tho plants grow great in kitchen windows, you really dont want a MJ plant streching across your bedroom window, it'll cause unwanted attention.

3. Yes growing a plant indoors using the sun won't work for one simple reason; at best an indoor window will give only 4-6 hours of direct sunlight, day after day with no clouds. Lower those numbers if clouds come by during the 4-6 hours. Either grow indoors with commercial lights like qz said or just grow outside.

4. Just get some cfls and make a 1ftx1ftx4-6ft box.