Need help Growing

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by EyesSeeingAll, Jan 23, 2013.

1. So I would like to ask anyone that is currently in a legal commercial grow op, how did you get the opportunity to do it and what advise do you have for anyone trying to get in?

:peace:

2. I started out with just a couple plants inside my closest for personal. As time went on, I smoked less and my supply grew. I enjoyed growing and didn't stop even though I had more then enough, so I started sharing it with close friends and co-workers. Soon word spread pretty quick. I worked at a convenience store and a lot of people hit me up for some. I was against it at first, but started hookin up a few regulars. Eventually my ast manager asked if I would be a grower for her boyfriend who is missing his leg. Once I got in I haven't looked back. I was able to stack up a couple cards from him, his friends (he teaches people how to walk with fake leg) and another person with a heart condition. I never really had plans to be where I am now as it just happened. If it is you're goal just keep at it and big things will happen. Keep quite, be patient. I went from a small indoor closet grow to pretty big indoor/outdoor gardens in a couple years. Don't be greedy, you will get caught. Do it because you enjoy to do it, and you want to help people. People offer donations, but just don't do it for easy money. I have to give away almost a lb of bud a month, so if I was in it for the money I would def not go the legal route.

3. That's insane. It sounds like fun. I take interest in the things beyond smoking it also. Such as my keif collecting and what not. Lol

4. Damn man this is what i want. Hopefully in a year ill be where i want to be at. Growing can be so mellow and chill.