need help gift ideas

Discussion in 'General' started by mac_user, Feb 13, 2008.

1. Alright i really need help. I have no idea what to get my gf for valentines day anyone got any ideas? I want to get her something different too not something that everyone gets on valentines day

2. if shes a stoner get her a nice bowl :smoking:

3. Give her a massage with good oils. Smoke some good shit, have sex and eat a great dinner.

4. Be adventurous and mix up the order you do them in :)

5. she a stoner? This is what i was gonna get for someone....

Box of chocolates

take out every other chocolate and replace it with herb, hash, ad other drgs of choice. Ill use ecstasy as the other drug example

Chocolate/Weed/Chocolate/Hash/Chocolate/Ecstast/Chocolate/weed/Chocolate/hash/Chocolate/weed/Chocolate/hash

like that. put the chocolates you took out, put them in a baggy and give her those too. That way shell have munchies, dank, some hash to top it, and maybe you two can thizz together tomomrow. :)

6. ahaha word smokentoke i was thinkin of the thizzles but i didnt think about the chocolates thats a good idea

7. if its semi-serious, you could always buy her jewlery. but if she is a stoner, definetly the chocolate box with herb :p

8. Well thats what Im gettin, except it's just for a close friend and not a girlfriend... oh well, we can still have fun widd it.