Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

need help getting medical mj card

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by clovdog, Oct 5, 2011.

1. hello everyone, i have a chronic autoimmune disease called cns lupus, i am wonder with you experienced folks in the field of applying to get a card could maybe send me information or stories that can help me convince my doctors. they are very reluctant seeing i live in canada, i would appreciate all your help so i can finally relive my life impending symptoms... :):)

2. Don't you guys have legal buds there?

3. Yes, yes we do. But the Medical Marijuana program is very fucked up right now. Doctors are scared to prescribe it and very few will.... It hurts too see.