Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need help getting clean in 10 days please help

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Ncrules01, Nov 23, 2017.

1. Hi guys im new here so sorry if this questions in the wrong category...anyways im on probation and i had not smoked for 2 weeks until 2 days ago however it was only a bowl of resin (gross i know) i got really stressed and started having panic attacks so i needed to smoke. Im about 5'8 104lbs so hardly any body fat. Ive been drinking tons of water and exercising. My probation appointment is December 1st is it possible for me to get my piss clean? And yes i know it was stupid to smoke this close but as i said i was extremely stressed and started having panic attacks which is why i smoke in the first place. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. Take niacin, drink water and FFS eat some food :p You'll probably be fine. Bad decisions have bad consequences though so it's never definitive.