Need Help Getting Back On Track

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by dhizzyballuh, Nov 18, 2011.

1. At beginning of freshman year i was 260lbs at 5'8 :O
    end of sophomore year i was 185ish at 5'10 [​IMG]
    now its about halfway through Junior year, and i have been slipping up im at 200lbs at 5'11 and i feel sooo fat!!!!
    no my goal is to safely get back to 180ish while losing as much fat as possible
    Here is my plan:
    2000calories a day (my maintenance is 2800) with at least 100g of protein to preserve muscle
    5-6 meals a day spaced 3-4 hours apart
    3x a week minimum i will do cardio and light weightlifting

Any advice? It's going to be hard as the holidays are coming up but id like to be at my goal at around christmas time. That leaves me about a month and a half to lose 20 pounds!?

Will keep Posted and use this as a Journal
    wish me luck!!!

2. good luck brah

3. Input = Output my bro...the effort your willing to put into your goal will ulitmatley decided your results..good luck player

4. Substitute all drinks for all natural juices/water.

Chicken, lean beef, fish.

Brown rice, wheat pasta.

5. Today will be the first day of my journey
    Day 1: 197.2 lbs
    I just woke up and took my allergy pills, now imma go for a nice run with my dog (approx 4 miles) and make a nice low-cal breakfast...

6. So far so good, breakfast ate a banana, plum, and protein drink
    Had a nice run with my dog..
    The way I see it, if I can stick with this routine for 3 days then the rest of the journey should be easy peasy, so for the first three days imma be posting quite a bit to keep myself motivated.
    I already feel my morale going up! I feel good right now

Oh and I decided I'm only gonna toke up to reward myself for every 5 pounds I lose
    And then once I hit my goal I'll try and cut my toking down to once a week so i don't kill myself with munchies like I have been :/

7. Doin good so far today, ate about 1000 calories so far and I have one meal left.

8. Don't starve yourself, it'll only make you hold onto fat in the long run.

Eat lots of lean protein, complex carbs, fruits and vegetables.

Writing down everything you eat also helps you avoid overeating
    because you are actually seeing all the calories you've eaten compared
    to just guessing.

9. [quote name='"OSU420"']Don't starve yourself, it'll only make you hold onto fat in the long run.

Eat lots of lean protein, complex carbs, fruits and vegetables.

Writing down everything you eat also helps you avoid overeating
    because you are actually seeing all the calories you've eaten compared
    to just guessing.[/quote]

Yah I am, im logging everything in my "Lose It" app on my phone lol
    And yah, I'm trying to eat a 300 calorie meal every three hours

10. surprised no one mention ground turkey yet. You can get 99% fat free ones and make pretty good and healthy burgers with it!
    I add ground turkey to my juicer pulp, coat with breadcrumbs, pan fry them and top with sweet chilli sauce :D

11. [quote name='"RustyCakePan"']surprised no one mention ground turkey yet. You can get 99% fat free ones and make pretty good and healthy burgers with it!
    I add ground turkey to my juicer pulp, coat with breadcrumbs, pan fry them and top with sweet chilli sauce :D[/quote]

Sounds good!

12. Day 1 was a success! Ate a very tasty meatloaf & mashed potatoes sammich for dinner putting me at 1840 calories for today. PERFECT!
    Day 1 is done... 2 more days to go

13. Day 2: weight 193.2
    Looking good so far, ran 2 miles this morning and had some fruit/eggs/toast for breakfast
    I had no idea I had 7 lbs of water weight lol
    This isn't gonna take as long as I thought it would :)

14. Just got home, went to go watch my Lil bros football game, went to in n out burger after
    And I ate a double double animal style ;)
    Right now I'm at about 1450 calories for today
    Doin good! :D

15. Day 2: SUCCESS!
    2300 calories, still 500 deficit before any exercise...
    In n out has so many calories :p
    I still consider it a success cause I had a pretty significant deficit

16. Eat a raw vegan diet and you'll lose pounds of fat. Where to get your protein? Beans, nuts, and oatmeal.

Oatmeal vs Eggs

"So it seems that the ”oh my god, you're starving yourself of protein”-oatmeal contain the exact same amount of protein as 2 large eggs."

Raw Vegan Weight Loss

And yes, you can be body builder on a raw vegan diet

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bx_aAjxEHLw]World Class Bodybuilder is RAW VEGAN- huge muscles from meatless diet - YouTube[/ame]

17. [quote name='"weednotcrack"']Eat a raw vegan diet and you'll lose pounds of fat. Where to get your protein? Beans, nuts, and oatmeal.

Oatmeal vs Eggs

"So it seems that the ”oh my god, you’re starving yourself of protein”-oatmeal contain the exact same amount of protein as 2 large eggs."

Raw Vegan Weight Loss

And yes, you can be body builder on a raw vegan diet

Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bx_aAjxEHLw[/quote]

But I like meat.

18. Men need meat! I am a man! Therefore, I must eat meat!

19. Okay dokey mr. man:laughing:

20. Day 3: weight 191.2
    Damn! Lost almost 10 pounds already aha
    Tho I do know majority of that was jut water weight but I do look and feel alot slimmer! May just be mental tho,
    Only got 11 more pounds to go!
    I may toke up later on today, hopefully I have enough will-power to control the munchies rampage