need help getting a new slide

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by DrSteez, Jun 9, 2010.

1. #1 DrSteez, Jun 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2010
    ok so the big problem of getting a new binger was solved, and might i say, i am very pleased [​IMG]

When i got the bong, it came with a 3-slit diffuser (which im not really worried about because as long as it diffuses water, im fine with it and it'd work same as any other one, right?) Anyway, so the problem is.. i got a pretty crappy bowlpiece and now im looking for a really siick bowlpiece to 1-up my bong...like buying a nice rollsroyce to match that siick house you got on the side of that cliff overlooking the great ocean that isn't polluted with oil yet [​IMG]

so yea, in short-tryin to get a rreally sick looking bowlpiece..one hopefully with a gnarly array of colors..but figurine-bowlpieces are pretty cool aswell
    pretty much
    im looking for something you wont find anywhere..pretty much like a suuuuper sick bowlpiece that before loading up that sucker, you just gaze and appreciate and go..dam...this is a sexy ass bowl piece haha \t\t \t \t\t \t \t \t
    so yea, if u know what im talkin about and have a suggestion or two, please let me know [​IMG]

o and im not tryin to spend a lot of money...like a lot is like 50+..i still need some munz to break the baby in :p :smoking:

2. you trying to order online?

3. doesn't matter, was actually looking for a siick slide i could hopefully find somewhere around me, but if that wasn't the case, i would definately purchase online

4. up, does anyone know if and how to get roor custom slides? like those gnarly ones that look like a cloud or something, they are supper sick

5. Your shouldn't care about roor when your looking for a worked piece. Theres a website called Heady Glass (google it), they have nice shit. ALT, SSFG, Pacific Glass Gallery, Bit Freak Glass... Not sure man, ALT has some nice heady slides, I got my Hefe off ALT and I love it, I do just gaze and its got the whole fuckin rainbow in there. Hope you find a good one, and pm me if you need links!

6. F the roor slides there too pricey, search around online and hit up your local shops see what they got.... ALT is where id recomend though

7. thanks for the recommendation, that site it sick!

I'm also looking for a new slide and maybe a new diffuser too. aqua lab technologies has some nice bowls too