Need help getting a MM card

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by NwWilly, Feb 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm in the Bellevue area and would appreciate anyones help so that I can get a medical Marajuana card. I have legit medical reasons and am just trying to do things legally so I don't end up in trouble at my age.
    I am just looking for a place I can go in the Bellevue/Seattle area that won't rip you off as cost is also a concern. I have heard of these places that advertise $90 and then have so many misc charges by the time you leave your paying $300. That is what I am trying to avoid. Any help would be greatly appreciated..

2. If you want to get a mmj card so you won't go to jail your out of luck. The DEA can still arrest you. The DEA doesn't listen to what the people want for laws like the states do. If you still want the card go get one. The laws very from county to county. I looked up marijuana doctors in bellevue and found this one. It's $150 to see the doctor though. The stupid thing is people with cards are paying the DEA to arrest them. I hope this helps.:smoke:
    NORTH WEST HEALTHY OPTIONS

3. Thanks Whitehaze WOW! thats a drag. So it sounds like to get this card is just a waste of time? Good ole government !

4. We have a MMJ Section, which I would consult for this type of information.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.