Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need Help From Stoners

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BobJones123321123, Oct 29, 2013.

1. Okay so my life has changed a lot in the past .
    In june, we moved to another house about 15 minutes away from my old home (driving distance) my grandma use to live right next door to me and my uncle lived 2 houses down. my grandma's liver shut down last December and almost nearly died. She has Alcohol Cirrhosis, and we've always been really close. i use to go and smoke pot at my uncles house about almost everyday.(first started smoking pot on July 1st 2012) now my uncle moved in my old home, and ever since we moved ive been going over to his house a lot, still smoking more than what i usually did. ever since i moved, i have like no friends. I use to be really social. I got in a fight with my old best friend around May, and he was like my main bestfriend. we use to smoke together as well, and go to partys and hangout all the time. but ever since we got in a fist fight, i feel like i have no friends. and all the people i went to school with went to a different high school than i did since i moved. 
    well despite the fact that i like to smoke pot, i still take the bus over to my uncles house about 3/4 times a week not only to visit with him and my cousins, but to visit my grandma as well.since i dont have much friends, family always makes me happy to be around. I love them a lot, so much to the point where im over there more than im actually home. my parents feel like i dont love them but i do love them, i tell them "im just visiting as much as i can before my mom starts work and i have to watch my sister everyday after school." I really do love them but my dad's always working late and my mom just watches tv all day and sells stuff on Ebay, so I'd rather hangout with my uncle and cousin. And if my dad is home, he'll just be in bed all day as well. 
    It's getting to that point right now, my mom starts work next week and im gonna have to start watching my sister until about 5/6 every week day. im no longer going to be able to go over to my uncle's as much as i use to and i really am not taking it well. I dont know if it's because im addicted  or because that's my old home and i'm still attached to it or because i don't have very much friends and they're the closest to friends i have. I don't know, but i cant stop worrying about not being able to go over there. 
    I have smoked weed with some people from my new school, but i always feel sketched out because they have like Parol Officers following them sometimes and they've gotten caught before. Im the type of person who is really smart with weed, I haven't been caught by any police officers or anyone but my parents. They currently think i'm a few months clean, but i'm not. 
    I love my current home its really nice for a one story, my dad got a new Denali its really cool, but we're currently broke. Like sometimes my mom doesn't even have enough money for bus money, it's bad. Im glad she's starting to work again but we're still going to be poor for a while. 
    I get a really nice feeling inside me when i go over to my uncles house. Even though me, him, my other uncle, and my cousin just watch tv and talk all day, i really enjoy going over, we always take dabs (smoking THC oil) and im always really high. I take about 3 to 4 dabs every visit, unless I stay the night on a weekend than i usually take like 6/7. I'm always comfortable on the inside because i know im in my old home, and sometimes i feel like it is my home still. 

but please help me what should I do to get over not being able to go over to my uncles as much. I dont know why but it's bothering me, i love going over to his house. I just want to be able to talk to people that i can relate to and who im comfortable talking to. I want friends but not random strangers at my new school who have like Parol Officers constantly on them and shit. I've grown an attachment to being over there, and I don't know how to get rid of it. Please help me what should I do to try and get over this feeling I'm currently feeling. 
    thank you!

2. #3 toker789, Oct 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2013
    I can relate to death in the family, my mother died when I was eleven and I took it pretty hard :( u just gotta keep ur head up bro, they would want u to smile, smoke and be happy rather than live in the past and wish it were the present.

3. #4 SupaaBaked, Oct 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2013
    I got kicked out and lived with my grandma from 15-18. I'm 20 now and still talk to a few of my close friends and go hangout every once in a while. It's only 30 minutes away but i don't have a car right now so i can't go see them. Try to keep yourself with a supply of bud and know that you can always move back to your old neighborhood when the time is right. Friends come and go but true friends will be there after the fight. Even if it takes months they will come back around if you guys were that close. My best friend didn't talk to me for three months and we ended up talking one day and everything was cool. We've gotten in multiple arguments and not talked for a while but he's still my best friend. Hell its been like a month since i've even talked to him but he's still my brother and will be there. Everybody has bumpy parts in their life they don't want to deal with but it is what it is if you have no control over it. Things will always get better though. There have been a few months i didn't think i was going to be able to pay my rent and i was going to get evicted but i told my landlord i would be a week late and made it happen. You'll be alright man remember there are a lot of people out there who have it a lot lot worse and didn't have any control over it.

This next bowl is for you man.

4. thanks bro, the problem is i don't have a supply of my own. i use to always have bud, but ever since i got caught by my parents smoking a joint in my room i haven't brought any weed into my house. I plan on doing so once i get money, but i dont know how to get any at the moment.

5. It sucks man but welcome to life.  You'll be down for a while but you need to take care of your responsibilities (your sister) and go to your uncle's when you have time.  It only gets harder man but you will learn to deal with it.  Its not like you aren't ever going to be able to visit your uncle again right?  Chin up bucko, things could be worse ;)

6. thanks man definitely made me feel better, sometimes just knowing they smoke everyday makes me jealous and wanting to be included. but you're right i just got to take care of my responsibilities and visit him some other time. 

7. Ask your uncle or cousin to get you some. I'm sure they wouldn't mind bringing you some by or giving you a number.

8. Dang man, heavy shit. Its probably a little bit of both. 1 the fact that it is your old home and people grow attached to routine and when you change things up it can be hard for someone to adapt. at the same time i know that its nice to go over there because its a safe secure place to toke up. Quit it like cigarettes. you're going over 4-5 times a week right now just slowly ease yourself off. start going 3 times then 2 then one and then once every other week. but also look for secure places to smoke. and i know you may be having a tough time with friends right now but DO NOT hang with those dudes that have parol officers following them. Stay as far away from them as you can that shits not cool. Take it from someone who has been on diversion for the past year. ITS NOT A GOOD TIME AT ALL. i havent been able to smoke in forever. Maybe start looking for a part time job at some head shops or any place really. I have a ton of friends from previous jobs i worked its a good way to meet people and network. And maybe try working things out with your best friend.