need help from some1 w/ experience...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by budblower10, Jun 13, 2006.

1. ok, i have a pretty simple question/request, it may have been asked b4, but i got alot of contradicting inputs from people i have asked. i want to know from some1 who has experienced it or has heard from some1 who has done it. Im planting some plants 2marrow and i wanted to know if any1 has ever started a grow in june, and if so, what were the end results. I live in Baltimore, MD so my normal grow season is from may until september-october or so. So its now june 12, so they would be about 2 1/2 months old when they would start to flower in late august or so. Im jus wandering if its still possible to get a respectable yeild? What did your plants yeild when started late...? does it mainly depend on the strain/genetics or does the lack of time extremely limit the possible yeild? thanks alot, anyone who has went thru this situation please help.

2. A bit late, the plant will detect the days are getting shorter in August, stop veg. growth and start flowering. So if you have not had much veg growth the yield will be low.