Need Help from other experienced growers

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by Crobes, Jan 15, 2013.

1. So I've been doing this for years now and know the telltale signs of ph imbalance, nute burn, and most other defeciencies and issues. Recently put 4 large girls into bloom. 2 plants per 27 gallon tote. Hydroton, Ionic nutes. PH is perfect, nute levels are perfect. Room temps are right on. The only thing that is different from this grow and others from the past are that there are 2 plants in one tote. Roots look nice and healthy but have started growing together. The girls seem to be shriviling up and dying. Kind of like they needed watering. Leaves are getting crispy and dying. I'm blown away because I've done so many grows with great results. (same strain BTW) If anyone has any ideas, particullarly about the roots growing together being a cause, please let me know. I can post pics if needed. Thanks fellow GC members!

2. The roots growing together are of ZERO concern I promise you. Every one of my grows are 6-8 females in ONE tote :)

we DO need more to go on though. Its SOUNDS like high nutes but pics and all the actual numbers of EVERYTHING you have would help. Someone on here always knows whats up :)