Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need help from all smart stoners

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mypipebroke:(, Dec 20, 2009.

1. So i was heating up my pipe and smoking it and for some reason my bowl like chipped ike a 1 cm by 1cm piece off the downward piece of the pipe on the bowl if you get what i mean i cant get the piece out of my pipe but i know i can any good ways of fixing it or is it impossible :( plz help me it sucks i bought it yesterday:eek:

2. we cant really say without pics. put some pics up

It broke because it heated up too quickly

3. hey ya im posting some pictures right now

4. Fill it up with water and try and work it out. If that don't work just do what I do, Say FucK IT and get high anyways not like your gonna suck it down if it wont fit through the hole right?

5. hey so i cant figure out how to post images its not on the internet its on my camera

6. anything to glue glass is probably bad for you. Might be time for a pipe burial, and then a new pipe ceremony.:smoke:

7. bahh we dont need pics i think we get it. Leeme ask ya is the pipe smokable?

8. i dont know why not but like the hole is probily a litttle little bit under the size of a dime

9. #9 mypipebroke:(, Dec 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2009
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. #10 elmstreet213, Dec 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2009
    bro that looks like an easy fix... try the water method (mentioned above) to remove the broken piece that's inside *don't really want bits off glass going to your lungs*

Ur "piece" seems very usable still just put a "screen" on there and "Listo!" ready
    :smoke:

p.s If it helps you to feel better it's happens to me before same type of pipe.... my glass was thin was cashing it n broke thru

11. thanks guy for the advice another question though wud i be able to put the glass back in

12. you dont seem like the smartest kid on the block. It's not a very good idea to put all of your personal information on a forum like this. I would take out the link to your facebook

13. no... don't need it... if you use a screen that will fit nicely on the bigger "hole" now.

before the hole was smaller so didn't need a screen for herb.

14. how do u do the water trick?

15. what he said

16. hey calvin arnold, don't smoke meth, haha just playing. not the best to link it to your name, not the best to put illegal activities on facebook. and i don't know you, but i'm guessing you smoke with a torch lighter?

17. Fuck i broke my pipe more the bowl broke more

18. stop using a fucking torch lighter! they burn at like 7000 degrees, they melt glass for christ sake!