Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need help for Quest pre employment (SUB)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Connman24, Jul 10, 2018.

1. I am about to take a pre employment drug test at Quest diagnostics in two days. I have previously done two tests at this Quest with one being a substitution. The problem this time is that they want a pre employment physical done. From how my employer's HR representative described it, it seems like it will just be lifting the required weight and such. But what of a hernia test? Can they preform this test and if they can how likely are they to? Has anyone been made to put a gown on at Quest for the physical part? If you have do you keep your underwear on? And are they likely to do the Urine analysis first or the physical?

Any insight will be greatly appreciated
    Thank you

2. You know even if you're put in a gown you still have a hiding place available. How bad do you want to pass? On the pro side, the temp will be perfect

3. #3 old shol4evr, Jul 10, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2021
    delete