Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

need help for plan

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bromosapien, Nov 12, 2011.

1. my buddy goes to college in colorado and has an amazing hookup compared to what i get on the east coast. he says hes getting a zip of GDP x /lemon haze, and could hook me up with a 30 dollar 1/8 plus shipping and what not. sounds awesome, but he would have to ship it across the country from colorado to pa. how risky is this, has anyone shipped before? is there any way to actually do this without getting caught, like scent proofing the bags, and putting it through a peanut butter jar etc. what to do what to do.... any ideas??

2. thanks for all of the responses!! lol

3. Have him vaccuum seal it.

Or can it. Then, hide it in something. Maybe like a product box, all closed up and taped closed, as if it was bought like that. And have a birthday card or something. haha.

I'm super baked, but that sounds like a good idea.

4. It's a federal offense since you're using the post office so I'd ship more than just that. You can get really fucked btw

5. is there a way to make it so my name is different or basically a loophole out if i get caught so im not fucked? i not to serious about the plan, but would still like an eight for 30 bucks of colorado weed lol

6. They would care about the person sending it, not so much the person receiving it.

7. Yeah shipping it to an abandoned house with a fake name. Called a drop house. Just ship it to a place where you know you'll be able to retrieve it

8. Wheres your logic? They want everyone that would be involved in a FEDERAL OFFENSE. Even if they didn't care about him they'd use him to get to his dude. But OP don't listen to that.

9. Stuff it in a teddy bear and ship through USPS! And if u wanna be more stealth sow the hole up. UPS can check the package but UPS can't. Also don't put a return adress.

10. [quote name='"YoungAdamm"']Stuff it in a teddy bear and ship through USPS! And if u wanna be more stealth sow the hole up. UPS can check the package but UPS can't. Also don't put a return adress.[/quote]

My friend uses this method all the time ablosute best way.

11. This also isn't true. UPS can open any package they want any time because it is a privately run business. USPS needs a warrant since its owned by the government. It's easy to get a warrant when they think you're shipping drugs through the mail.

12. Sketchier than sketch.

13. If you're scared of getting caught, ship it inside an airtight container, inside a tub of coffee.

14. no return address and it should be good it's not international,

15. Simply ship it from fake names to a distant address... if you lose it you lose it

16. [quote name='"BeeJee"']

This also isn't true. UPS can open any package they want any time because it is a privately run business. USPS needs a warrant since its owned by the government. It's easy to get a warrant when they think you're shipping drugs through the mail.[/quote]

It's to late to get the warrant by the time its shipped and I know UPS can search packages that's why I said that.

17. [quote name='"YoungAdamm"']

My friend uses this method all the time ablosute best way.[/quote]
    My bad i ment ups can check it and USPS needs a warrant.

18. You can't ship a package with no return adress.

19. They hold the package til they get the warrant. You're talking about trying to outdo the government. When it comes to this type of thing they do what they want whether its kosher or not. I know a lot about the post office and how it works. Not because I ship drugs though

20. [quote name='"BeeJee"']

They hold the package til they get the warrant. You're talking about trying to outdo the government. When it comes to this type of thing they do what they want whether its kosher or not. I know a lot about the post office and how it works. Not because I ship drugs though[/quote]

Well my friend does it sometimes sooooo