Need help for gift ideas!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by GeniusStoner, Sep 20, 2011.

1. So my best friend and his gf are having their 2nd year anniversary soon, and his gf (who happens too also be a good friend of mine, since elementary) does not know what to get him. It isn't her fault because he never asks for anything or wants anything for that matter. She wants it to be super special and doesn't want him to have any prior knowledge of it. She asked me for ideas but I can't think of anything so I thought why not ask my fellow stoners? :smoke: I much appreciate it. :D

2. Haha well he's bound to get one that day but something more creative please!

3. Cruise tickets maybe? Or something relating to a hobby that he wouldn't buy himself. For instance I play guitar, and have a pretty nice amp, but I'd never pay $200 for one of those road cases that you could shit it in. So my g/f got me one. I was kind of upset w/ her spending that much $ at first, but now a couple years later my amp has no new scratches and I'm glad I've got that thing.

4. Hmm that's a very good idea. I'll definitely run it past her. Thanks!

5. You could always tell her to get him a bong. I don't know a single dude who wouldn't want a new bong.

6. -a watch! a swatch watch is even better..they go $100 and up usually (in Canada)
    -a small getaway, like rent a cottage in the country or bed & breakfast
    -go to wine country -perfect time of year
    -camping for two?
    -get a helicopter ride over some big city (not sure where you live)
    -make some fancy delish desert
    -might as well make the whole dinner
    -engraved silver lighter if he's a smoker
    -some cheesy t-shirt that says - name insert - and -name insert- have been kicking it since-year insert

7. if they're kinky, a set of restraints.
    there's always the cheesy "household chores" coupon book, and the "sexual favors" coupon book twist.
    a decent swiss army knife--Victorinox or Wenger brand, anything else is a knockoff.
    a new pipe/bong/vape
    dancing lessons--learning to dance with your chick is actually pretty cool from what I've heard
    just tell her to use her imagination

8. When I want to give my man a anniversary gift I buy myself some sexy lingerie and surprise him.

9. Depends on what he likes really.

10. Make it a joint gift have a threesome. That's why she wants your suggestions, she's just too embarrassed to outright ask....at least that's what I like to imagine in my perfect world.

11. www.etsy.com

Handmade things....all sorts...very cool site..just about anything on there...something for his man-cave...lol