Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'General' started by toaster032, Nov 27, 2011.
3. I lean toward smooth jazz...
4. Calmer tempo, yes
5. Haven't noticed better recall, it just makes studying easier and makes me calmer through it...
Hope this is good dude!
I usually get paid for this kind of thing
usually pretty loud
try to keep it mellow
studying with music is proven to make you dumber on tests. you should study in the same atmosphere as you would write an exam. quiet. but i do it anyway
2. Mostly background
3. Yeah classical/jazz/funk is always better than rap/rock imo
4. Normally slower is better
5. It's not that it helps retention as much as it helps me keep focus on what im studying in the first place, so indirectly haha
3- trance types
4- tempo on wht sort of focus i want
5- helps me retain stuff alot wen my mind is relaxed by listening to it