need help, first timer

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by greengummies, Apr 4, 2011.

1. hey guys, first time growing and was wondering if i was doing everything correctly, i thought it was more work so im suspicious (started them last week)

growing outdoors, gets 12 hours sunlight, 12 dark, i water him 8 ounces of bottled water a day

thats it, do i need to do something else? curious about the males, i heard i had to kill them

also, not even sure if it's got 1 or 3 seeds in there atm, should i scratch the project and get seeds again + do it elsewhere? (kinda scared as im doing it right behind shrubs) not sure how big it will grow, its across the street from my neighbors house

thanks everyone

2. I wouldn't recommend planting it anywhere it will be seen, im planting some plants in an obvious place but im going too top them and they are autos also you may want too look into that. Also you should only water when the soil is dry too the touch or when the pot feels lighter then normal, over watering is a common problem. The male plants will get the females pregnant and they will have seeds instead of buds so yea rip um up I heard you can turn the leaves into hash but I wouldn't know.
    good luck
    peace and pot :smoke: