Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need help, first ever drug test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TakeAHit04, Jul 4, 2016.

1. Hey so I've been smoking for a long time now and the job I'm at right now doesn't do drug tests so I've never had to worry about getting tested. Now I'm trying to get a new job and this job requires me to take a pre-employment drug test and I'm kind of nervous since it's my first ever drug test. I stopped smoking only 3 days ago and am going to use my Gf's pee but I have a couple of questions. The bottle I'm using to take into the lab is topped off at 59ml and I read online that the place I'm going to takes 60ml, will it be a problem that I'm 1 or 2 ml's short? Also the bottle I'm using is used as a laxative and I'm wondering if anything weird will come up in the test that might be in the laxative? I've dumped everything out and used hand soap to wash the bottle but I'm afraid they might find something weird in the test.

Another thing is the bottle I'm using is glass, I'm going to be using those back pain warmers to keep it heated up until I get to the place, but I'm wondering if it will even keep the pee warm since it's glass? Thanks for any replies. I'm taking my test in 3 days so I still have time to prepare.

2. To be honest with you I think you would be better off holding the pee in a plastic bottle of some sort. Maybe I'm wrong. Also, I wouldn't use too many hand warmers, I don't know what type of test the company you're testing for uses but I've taken test that take the temp of the pee and if it's too warm it will show up in the results. Just something to look out for, other than that it sounds like a pretty solid plan. I've also heard of keeping the bottle on your dashboard in the sunlight to keep it warm. Good luck. Keep toking.

3. I would use plastic bottles but all the bottles I found in the stores are very little like the most one I found (5 hour energy drink) only goes up to 54 or 57ml and the one I have now goes to 59ml but it's glass. Unfortunately I don't have hand warmers cause all the stores around here said they only have those during winter and I can't order any online cause I only have 3 days until my test so I'm using those heated back pain relievers . The place I'm going to test is Quest Diagnostics. I wouldn't mind if it goes above temperature a little cause I can just let it cool down when I'm in the bathroom but I'm worried if I get inside and it's below then I'm screwed.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Im sure many uninformed prideful jerks will deny this claim, but certo and orange juice, and only orange juice. 2 packs of certo gelatin, and.a half gallon of oj, mix it up, drink half the night before your drug test and drink the second half like 3 hours before your drug test and pee one before you go then use midstream pee for the test sample. Drink a bunch of water the next couple days to be sure but my whole family has had sure fire results including myself, and I was a constant smoker, 3 times a day and smoked 2 days before my drug test.

5. Thanks for the info but I'm really not going to try and detox cause it's not a for sure thing and I can't fail the test cause my dad's friend got me the job and if I fail then my dad will know that I failed cause of drugs so failing is not an option.

6. Certo coats the fat cells in your urine so thc isnt detectable, detox solutions are all just dilutions of fruit juice and acidic Ph levels, all comsumer items are designed to make you poorer, they dont want you to pass a drug test lol