Need Help Finishing My Grow Box, Tips For A Beginner ?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Jbow_dacious, Jun 13, 2013.

1. I've done plenty of reading of the basic steps on how to grow a plant, I'm just struggling to understand what's gonna be best for my situation and grow box. I took a pretty decent sized mini fridge and cleaned it up as my grow box. I've got 2 mini computer fans wired up for my air circulation and my soil is ready.. Before I install any lighting I wanted to know if I should line something like aluminum foil on the inside walls for reflective purposes? Any help will be greatly appreciated, after telling myself I was gonna grow for 2 years I've finally gotten up the nerve to do so, plus I'm sick of friends telling me its too hard for me to grasp. Thanks! Help the newbie :)

2. Nah the white will reflect better than foil..just make sure you have 0 light leaks in flower

3. yep ageed with tintizzy make sure you have a timer and read it before you open the door as you dont want to open the door when its lights out, light leeks are not good during flower. what kind of light you think of putting in there?