Need Help finding this type of grinder

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by toddgack, Jan 10, 2013.

1. Long time lurker first time poster. I was just wondering if anyone can help me find something like this

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqs1nieI-zw]Daily Smoker - making hash - roll a joint - YouTube[/ame]

The device he uses in the video to grind up the weed I don't care so much about making hash but something that could grind up 56g of weed at once into dust would be really handy for me.

I am always travelling with work I smoke a good bit so I usually buy in big bulk I like to grind all my stuff at once so when I am rolling all I have to do is spread the weed and don't have to bother looking for and using a grinder. I know some people say it's not good for the weed grinding it up like that but it works fine for me.

At the minute say if I get 28g for example it takes me about 2 1/2 - 3 hours to grind it all up so something like whats used in the video would be a great time saver for me.

So please can somebody help me? Thanks

2. I know you're kinda set on this but honestly man ground weed after about 1-2 weeks is gonna start tasting like poop and losing potency. It's MUCH better to keep it in nug form in the long run I promise you.

I can't really be of any help on the device though, sorry.

3. im pretty sure i saw a link to a website on the guy in the vids youtube channel, he sells those papers with the roaches on the packety flappety bit man, might have that thingy too dude.. fuck that took long to write..

4. #4 indic amore, Jan 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2013
    the above isnt a true device
    if you look closely , you see the buds werent large to start with.
    second, he just wacks em to pieces.
    you dont need any appliance for that.
    Just put it in a coffeegrinder, and do small short intervals ( if you squeeze the button too long , the grinding blades will pick up too much speed. resin wil be slammed off the plant matter, and get stuck on the inside of the coffee grinder.)

Ive seen hand made wooden grinders ( with steel pins) with a foot of diameter.
    That would allow you to grind an ounce in under 5 mins...

last but not least - dry the bud a little more , you should be able to pulverize it instantly.
    if you want to roll joints, thats not the best way to go

all in all i say : you got a luxury problem.
    dontexpect too many to feel sympatic about it.

if the amount of grindingtime is fucking up your schedule you need hash baby