Need Help Finding The right/better Strain(S) For Me.

Discussion in 'General' started by GanJASkunk420, Apr 25, 2014.

1. I'm trying to find a strain or two that i might really like. I've discovered that no matter what weed i'm smoking it always tends to bring out my happiness :) Which is awesome. 

But the thing is, sometimes I feel like stuck with one high, thinking of ways it could be better. 

But a few times I have had some amazing weed, and I remember saying if it was like this everytime, I would always want to be high. I know it has a lot to do with forces other than weed for the quality of the high, but there are some characteristics I'm trying to find. Help is appreciated. Looking for specific strain names.
    Thanks

-Hate being PHYSICALLY LAZY
    -love to write, have long in depth conversations, etc.
    So anything that increases imagination, creativity, motivation, etc. 
    -Less PARANOIA. Is it possible to have such creative thoughts while also not being paranoid? Seems like they go hand in hand.

I'm seeing if anyone knows of any specific strains that will relax my anxiety but still keep me motivated.

P.S. I also know that my anxiety levels have to do with whats going on in my own brain, not with the weed i'm smoking. I don't need any advice for that. Only asking about the marijuana part, not my life.. HAHA. 

Also if theres is any strains that limit anxiety/paranoia and still make you lazy or something, please still mention them. Occasionally I won't mind the laziness.

I'm also thinking that weed may just not be for me sometimes. I'm open to that possibility too... But its all just so interesting and opens up a whole new world that i've never seen so IDK if i'm ready to close that portal yet.

Hope this is clear enough. Questions? Ask me! Something to say? post it!