need help finding software

Discussion in 'The Musician in U' started by holyschmidt, Sep 14, 2012.

1. So Im writing my owns songs and looking for a software where i can either make a beat or just in general cover one i just some way of getting my voice over on to a track any help would be amazing I used to use fruity loops a long time ago but tried to find a download and havent found one yet....

2. ya thatll work never heard of it but ill give it a try thanks so much man ill quote u when i get this song done gonna be sick ima big fan of wiz doing a cabin fever cover :)

3. You cannot make a beat in audacity really unless you use a microphone for everything and hardware.

Get FL its 99$ and you can do everything in it.

If you wanna record vocals Reaper and Studio One v2 both are free and shit all over Audacity.

Cubase Le is also free.

4. Ok tryin to export my song but it won't let me any help?!?

5. It keeps saying audacity needs the file lame_enc.dll:?

6. even following the instructions i still cant get it to work......

7. Because Audacitys shit.

With all the links I posted why the fuck are you using that?

8. Well ok in reaper how do u record over audio like me singing or whatever

9. You just need to put the lame_enc.dll somewhere then in audacity go to edit -> preferences -> file formats -> find library

Then you can export MP3. If you're just looking to track vocals over a stereo mix or something audacity is fine.

10. First of all dont use audicity. Please just dont. Second, every single program on the market right now is available by other means. Third, try Reaper.

11. I'm trying reaper but can't get jt to record like I got a track playing and idk how to record my voice over it

12. Fruity loops, or sony vegas

13. Then try Studio One V2...

14. Ableton is free somewhere.

15. [quote name='"kannesss"']Ableton is free somewhere.[/quote]

Promoting piracy weak shit bro

16. Sharing is caring.