Need help finding shop for a new tube/bub/pipe/anything.

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by YoungGun, Jun 27, 2009.

1. I am having troubles finding a shop in my area to purchase a new tube/bubbler/pipe or whatever for that matter. My spending limit is going to be around 200 to 250 dollars. I live in york county, Pa. I'm within less then 45 minutes to Baltimore, Md. Also only about 25 minutes from York City. I was also wondering if it would be worth making an hour to hour and a half road trip up to Philly.
    As of right now my collection ranges from small glass and wooden pipes and a nice small hand blown glass bong. The bong is just straight pipe through water. I was wondering if there would be a nice glass bong in my range from a company I could trust? Other then finding a nice new bong or something of that sort I would like maybe a nice hand blow bub or some cool pipe. At my local Shell gas station they sell cheap bongs/bubblers/pipes stuff like that. Also the sell cheap down stems and slider pieces for the bongs. Then there is also a smoke shop in my town that sells some of the same stuff but it's a better product. They only range from pipes to bubblers.
    So if you could just be kind enough to help out another dude trying to smoke that would be pretty sweet.

-YoungGun

2. if you live that close to baltimore you should just go to doc's on eastern ave. not only is there doc's but there is firefly right on the same block.

and of course nyc also has its headshops, i've never been to any of them but i know doc's is good. i went there yesterday!

3. theres a few places in philly to get some nice glass but they only range from illadelphs to phx and some other brands from what ive seen.

4. Yea I have heard of Doc's and some places like that. Also a couple of my friends have been heading to shops like The Otherside in the Towson area. Some of those shops have had some nice selection. If you have been to Doc's recently do you know what has been in stock?
    New York would possibly be a little to much. Same story with Philly. If I were to go with one of those choices I would have to make it an all day trip to the city. Which is still possible just not on top of the priority list.

-YoungGun

5. he had 2-3 toro's, i saw two fixed stems, one stemless disk diffused. there was what looked like a slinger inline, a couple killadelph custom glycerin, a bunch of roor tini's. there was a ton more i just didnt have the time to look around.

its def worth a trip.

6. You could always order off GC