Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need help finding new glass!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Haze_Faze_420, Mar 1, 2010.

1. Hey well i recently broke 2 RooRs and 3 TOROs and i need some new glass, and i dont really want high end glass i got a new high end coming, but does anyone know where i can get a bong prefferably 50-100$ 12" or bigger glass not acrylic, and with a slide, not carbhole, and prefferably big bowl, thanks for your help blades!

~Stay Blazed- :bongin: <--- i miss this!!

2. Thanks for the help but i want one without a shotty/carb hole and with just a slider.

3. did you check edit my brotha?

4. You recently broke 2 RooR's and 3 Toro's?

You're never hitting my bong. Haha

5. Not me, but my retarted friends, thats why i want a nice cheap bong to rip when the d-bags come over...

6. Can't really convert US Dollars to Euro's and not intrested considering its selling fake RooRs not to intrested in finding out what else is fake.

7. I would kill if my friends broke 5 expensive ass bongs. I'd make them sit on a bed of the broken glass as they take a rip off your new bong.

8. I fucking know, i was soo pissed...

9. fake roors? can anyone else on GC verify this, i thought EDIT was a reputable site.
    damn, and btw there's a currency switcher on that site

10. I thought so too. :confused_2:

11. The RooR's shouldnt have the little designs near the joints.

12. I'm pretty positive legit RooR's all have the squiggles near the joints. Also the ones on EDIT only have 3 pinches in the ice catcher, fake ones will have 4. Maybe you're mistaken, but I'm pretty sure EDIT was reputable as well. Anyone else?

13. Lol you my friend, are trippin. :laughing:

14. EDIT is definitely legit. Dude doesn't know what he's talkin about.

15. my bad, but it is fake if it has dots near it, and if you don't believe me look it up, don't flame me, i was thinkin they were dots. But yeah i still need help with that glass,

16. yeah they legit, squiggles are, dots mean they're fake, i thought it was dots didnt really look at it.

17. they should have the design/squiggles and they are called signatures, if the roors you broke did not have them then they were fake, there is no way on hell Edit ever sold a fake roor, ever. IDk where you got that information son. and if you need to convert the currency on EDIT, on the right side of the page there is a currency display for you to click whichever currency you want

18. #20 Haze_Faze_420, Mar 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2010
    Not saying EDIT sold fake RooRs from people telling me, just cuz i saw the squiggle, i thought it was dots.