Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need help finding new dealer.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cheeba Toker, Dec 12, 2011.

1. Well i moved a few weeks ago about a month now and well i go back to school in a month to finish 12th grade wich should of been done years ago and well i kinda am haveing trouble finding MJ dealers around here. Sould i trust these highschool kids or try to find it some other way? and also how can i find them in the school other then the obvious things like looks. Usaly a stoner can find other stoners really easy but im afraid im going to have a problem.

post tips thanks :wave:

2. I would just make friends with the stoners

3. [quote name='"Cheeba Toker"']i go back to school in a month to finish 12th grade wich should of been done years ago[/quote]

How old are you???? If you're in high school, but shoulda finished it YEARS ago??? :confused:

4. [quote name='"jcal123"']

How old are you???? If you're in high school, but shoulda finished it YEARS ago??? :confused:[/quote]

Right?????

5. just turned 20

6. #6 Oceanic, Dec 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2011
    They may think you're a narc or something, good luck. If you don't have a job and don't have any other social interaction with other stoners outside of HS, it seems you may have to rely on them and the fact that they're 16ish =/

You're best bet would be to throw around the money (wisely), and get a hold of their dealers who are probably older and more reliable ASAP. You're older and more experienced (maybe??), so make it work.

7. Hit up reddit drinking meetups in your area and mention trees a few times.. Univ ones work. Get an ID or turn 21. Then you're a senior in hs with alcohol... Free pussy all day