Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need help finding good pollen press

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by WickedRecords, Apr 17, 2012.

1. Im looking to buy a pollen(kief) press soon. My only requirements are: 1) From amazon.com 2) under $20 with shipping

Any of you who have a nice press and got it from amazon let me know what yours is called, thx

2. They all do the same thing. Just pick one and order it. Then.smoke your pressed kief

3. Sometimes I feel like GrassCity forum members' bitch.

"Find me this." "I want an ounce of gold for $13, where can I find it?" "I know I want this thing from Amazon and there are a bunch on there with tons of reviews, but you guys should find me one."

Not this time I tell you, not this time!

4. [quote name='"WickedRecords"']Im looking to buy a pollen(kief) press soon. My only requirements are: 1) From amazon.com 2) under $20 with shipping

Any of you who have a nice press and got it from amazon let me know what yours is called, thx[/quote]

Type in amazon dot com
    Type in pollen press
    Search lowest prices to highest
    Pick one