Need help finding a vape

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by B. Mysaac, Jun 14, 2012.

1. I'm looking into purchasing my first vape here soon and need some help as there are so many to choose from. I'm looking to get both a desktop and a portable, but a desktop will be my first purchase. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. :smoke:

And also what would I need in order to vape out of my bong as well? Thanks in advance

2. Volcano, extreme q, ssv, and da buddha are all great desktop vapes. Portable vapes i have the mflb, which is very stealthy however there are portable vapes that produce better quality vapor like the arizer solo. Some options for portable would be the new pax ploom which is just coming out, arizer solo, mflb, da vinci, vapir, etc. TBH i, and several other people have the MFLB and really enjoy it. It's really small, releases very to little smell, and heats up and is ready to go within seconds which is the best part. the only downside is the learning curve to using it, but you'll get over it in no time. Also the MFLB is pretty cheap too compared to the other portable vapes which is a plus as well. But it all depends on your situation, portability and discreetness vs better quality vapor, and less discreet i guess haha.

Now for desktop vapes all i know is i've used the SSV and it is damn good but i've heard good things about all of them i listed.

Now for vape to bong adapter, not quite sure i think it depends on which vape you get, but for me, if i was going to vape through my bong i would just make something haha. but it's personal pref

3. Check out the RockZap's or underdogs, log vapes are great desktop vapes perfect for bonging

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdBCNoN16Uc]vapor bubbling - YouTube[/ame]

4. Like Centizen I'm a big fan of Log vaporizers and own several.
    I started with an Extreme Q and loved the various uses - plus it comes with all you'll need to hook it up to water - showed me what I like and don't really like (not a fan of bags I discovered, but still had a great whip vape).

5. Most vapes can hook up to water fairly easily.

Anything by 7th floor would suit you well (LSV is especially suited for a vaporbong setup, but I use my SSV for vaporbonging every day.

The extreme q is nice because it does both bags and whips, but personally I find a whip suits all my needs fine. A bag is a novelty or for groups for me.

Log vapes, as others have mentioned, are great little machines. They're small wooden desktop vapes that are quite conservative while still packing a punch. They often aren't temp adjustable, but temp can be adjusted with inhale speed, and complaints seem few in number.

For portables the arizer solo is king imo, but its admittedly not as stealthy as smaller portables. The mflb I wouldn't like to recommend as an only vape, but it would probably compliment a desktop well as a smaller, much stealthier vape. The da vinci vape is also very promising, but a bit newer and pricier.

6. I feel like the MFLB was a waste of money, I have the Vaporgenie SSbat and SS coil bat, I use them everyday happily...I also have a cheapo desktop wand vapes(topoo), works fine but dont use it cause the bowl is too big.

7. My recommendation for the portable as always is the da vinci. It is a bit on the pricier end of vapes, and I am a very cheap person but stand by the quality of them. They are sturdy and heat up fast, and when I had an issue with mine I dealt with the comapny directly and they were wonderful, customer service is their top priority. I don't know how clumsy you are, but I am very much so and have dropped mine a few times and works like a charm. Plus with the way it looks (like a walky talky), I can vape anywhere and no one thinks anything of it. I saw a video somewhere of a guy doing a bong rip with it too, so I know that it can be done!

8. I have a DaBuddha. I like it. I've had it for almost 2 years and it works great. I also use as an essential oil heater with a little dish thingy.

9. Yeah, that vid was by me posted on FC. Here it is for y'all - enjoy :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45T87r3q_Zc]Da Vinci & BL 10-Arm - YouTube[/ame]