Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need Help Finding A Strain For My Dad

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by cloisgod, May 20, 2014.

1. My father is by all means a nerd, I'm a nerd to but weed has saved me socially. Me and my father both suffer from add and we've used drugs over the years to cope. He currently is bored and agitated. He also suffers from arthritis. What strain would help my dad out the most? I know it would have to be high in Cbd but all I can get is shit that's high in thc. If you could help me out it would be much appreciated

2. Harlequin (I've seen tested at 8% THC // 8% CBD) and a True Blueberry strain  (5% THC // 9.5% CBD) hope this helps ..the strains i think may differ from what region your in the usa..but out west cali..colo..az these strains is popular 

3. #3 Spliff Shady, May 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2014
    Ha nerd jk. I have add too and I like white widow for add and for arthritis some body numbing kush or something. Don't know about the cbd levels but that is what I would use.

4. Black widow CBD (positronics) or luck at Dutch Passion or Barneys farm CBD range theres some good stuff for pain management ,pesonaly i like Dr Feelgood (Short Stuff)  Its an auto so you could be smoking it in 2-3 months Hope this is helpfull AAS