need help finding a piece

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by angeltehbagel, Jan 28, 2013.

1. i had this bong last year before it broke
    [​IMG]
    can someone please tell me what these are called or where i can get another one similar to it? i want the same exact bong but in a different color way or something is acceptable

2. I guess I would recommend checking out your LHS...

3. It's called "china glass".

4. get something different. experiment a little :) getting the same piece that you had before is like having a hamster that died and getting a new one that looks just like it.

5. There is so much that can be better than what you had. Take the break as a sign that it is time to upgrade to something even better. Try out a new piece!

Personally I would never buy the same thing again. It's like buying the exact same dog as the one that died what you were a kid. It might look the same but it will never have the same personality as the old one. You will never have the same memories you did with the old dog with the new.

That is the way of life. Love what you have had and never forget it, but move on because you care about yourself enough to not dwell on the past. :)

Make new experiences with a new bong. New memories, new "almost caught" moments that you nearly escape from. Make a new favorite piece of glass. :)

6. thanks for the help guys but i dont think you understand
    i have a 2 foot beaker bottom with a perc and ice catcher
    i just want a bong like this because i like them alot

7. i just like the design of it

8. Oh I see. I cannot help you then sorry. You will have to check out some online headshops and your LHS most likely. If you can't find it then then whoever blew the glass probably doesn't make it anymore. Such is the way of buying glass.

9. thanks, i'll check the fleamarket i got it from

10. Looks like a cool piece, sorry it broke dude

11. Gross man. Go to a real shop.
    Plus I doubt they will have "a bunch of them" in a flea market. That's most probably the only one there was.

12. pretty sure it called soft glass

13. Chances are unless it's a brand name piece you'll have a difficult time finding one exactly like it. If you really want to try, go to the same place you got it from, that's your best shot.

14. don't assume i've never been to a real shop bro, it's just a piece a like because of sentimental value. the piece in my avatar is from a headshop.