Need Help Finding A Old Movie (Part 2)

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Dizzy, Jun 13, 2022.

1. I Seen This Movie On Years Ago That Was Pretty Good I Waas J/W If I Could Get Help Finding It Again Some How. A Few Tings I Remember It Takes Place In Medieval Times An It About This Dude Who Controls This 1 Beast Type Of Creature To Kill People. It Starts Off With The Creature Killing A Woman Ina Grassy Field I Think. Anybody Know What Film I Talkin About?

~Toni~

2. Is it American made?

3. I Think So! They Were Speaking English Anyways. But It Took place In Medieval Times Tho You Know?

~Toni~

4. Dragonheart
    The young, sickly King Einon was wounded in a battle. In order for him to survive, he is healed by Draco, a dragon. Some years later, Bowen, a dragonslayer, encounters Draco. The two team up to form a travelling duo that perform an act, but the act is only known by themselves. Bowen supposedly "slays" Draco and then collects a reward from the town or village that he protects by killing the dragon who had been "terrorizing" them. From there, Bowen and Draco must save the entire kingdom from the rule of the now evil King Einon, who is part of Draco, and Draco a part of him

Dragonheart 2 a new beginning
    An orphaned stable boy befriends with a young dragon named Drake and with the help of others help him learn how to fly and fight and protect himself from a ruthless knight.

Dragonheart 3
    When aspiring knight Gareth goes in search of a fallen comet rumored to contain gold, he is shocked to instead find a set of dragon eggs guarded by dragon Drago. After Drago saves Gareth's life the two become intricately bonded, and must work together to defeat an evil sorcerer and stop his reign of terror. Along the way, Gareth learns the true meaning of being a knight in this fantasy action-adventure for the ages.

• Creative Creative x 1
  5. Nah I Seen Dragon Heart But The Creature Wasn't A Dragon In This 1 An It Was More Like A Horror Movie.

~Toni~

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. #6 Dizzy, Jun 13, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2022
    @Tokintb12 @vostok I Texted My Boo At Work An Ask Him If He Remember An I Guess Was Wrong It Isa French Movie. It Called "Brotherhood Of The Wolf" You Guys Should Check It Out Sometimes. The Creature Isnt A Wolf Either Lol.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

7. In 18th-century France, the Chevalier de Fronsac and his Native American friend Mani are sent to the Gevaudan province at the king's behest to investigate the killings of hundreds by a mysterious beast

Sounds Good 'll look it up

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Cool! LMK What You Think If You Do Watch It! One Of My Favorite Movies.

~Toni~

9. I ordered the old dvd(used) but the Blueray arrived in French ..thats ok
    but I was wanting to watch it with an English friend who don't speak French ...lol
    the English subtitles turned out to be German ..he don't speak German either

so I translated for him, but got to stoned to care, a 'mild' horror I can't see
    @BrewsnWeed666 watching it as its so incidental,
    the script is typical French all 'yakky yak' polite social conversation intermixed
    with some blood and the odd dead body

..is good tho very high quality movie with fancy costumes

I've yet to finish tho will do soon

thanks Toni

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Well Thank You For The Review! I Hope You Like The Rest Of The Movie Too. I Guess This Really Happen Way Back Too Or At least The Story Was Made Up Back Then? IDK But It Cool IMO.

~Toni~

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. @vostok You Ever Finish This Movie?

~Toni~

12. I got really stoned on what I thought was weak weed.
    I am at the point where, the Indian friend is dead, the hero returns from the dead, stands in front of all these bad guys dressed in red, and he's bleating about revenge, I can't figure out if the one armed guy just raped his sister, it is French after all,

its slowing going for me as the dvd is broken I can't fast forward or even reverse ...lol
    but the quality is high

cheers

• Winner Winner x 1