Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

need help finding a good dispensary in the salem/eugene area

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by dr dre, Oct 12, 2011.

1. i need some quick help finding a good dispensary in either salem or eugene, oregon. i live in corvallis and there aren't any collectives here so id appreciate it. name, and address or a phone number would be helpful

2. Good luck. Oregons laws specefically dictate that there can't be dispensaries. Co-op's are a kind of grey area.... Honestly, just craigslist "OMMP" and you'll find a hundred OMMP certified caregivers with medication

3. check out weedmapsDOTcom. Im not sure if they have oregon but it does wonders for us CA patients.

If that gets xxx out then PM me for a couple websites that help with finding co-ops, dispensaries, weed shops, or what ever you want to call them.