Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

need help finding a dealer

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bonerstoner11, Aug 23, 2010.

1. I live in the northern suburbs of Chicago. I can get weed if i want from middle men but they always take out a little of my weed or rip me off. I've tried asking then who there dealers are but they all say there not allowed to tell. Anyways i need help on finding a new reliable dealer. If you have any advice please let me know.

2. if they say they're not allowed to tell, just be like, alright, well I'll just come with you next time. If they still say no, time to find some new people.

3. yeah idk bout that shit... seems way to sketchy

4. I'm not allowed to tell.

5. how far from wrigley are you?

6. about a 40 min drive

7. ive tried asking around and im still not finding any one.

8. Go to clubs, make new friends.. after youve got cool with em bring it up. Good chance someone you meet will smoke cuz majority do. Getting a dealer isnt a quick easy process unless your really balsy and like randomly going up to strangers and asking for weed and dont mind risking getting ripped off

9. ask the crackman

10. thanks for the help ill test them out i guess

11. Ask any 14-29 year old white/black/hispanic kid who dresses like a gangster and smokes ciggaretes. I guarentee you will find someone. :cool:

12. this one ^ they aaaaalways smoke them cigarettes, lol just go to a park and sit with all the kids at the bench

13. im having no trouble at all here in the city ;)