Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need help finding a bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RiotsRevenge, Aug 20, 2012.

1. Hi guys I need some help finding a bong online. It has a few requirements it MUST meet.

Requirements:

- Must be able to buy online
    - Water Bong
    - Needs to be a slider, NO carbhole
    - Mini bong, so less than half foot tall
    - Cheap! Price range from $10-$40

I live in the US btw, in case that helps.

I relise it won't be a nice bong for that much money, but it is what I can work with.

Thanks a lot for the help guys, I have been looking online for a while, this isn't my first attempt to look for one.

2. True dat ^ GC sells some nice glass :bongin:

3. I like a lot of bongs and pipes on GC, just none of the bongs meet my criteria

4. Stay away from the gc store unless you want to wait 2 weeks+

5. its funny how you go out of your way to say my suggestion is "not a helpful answer" lol

maybe specify what websites you've already looked on...so that way you will get more helpful answers, rather than not helpful answers like mine apperently lol

6. Websites are not what I asked for, i am asking for specific bongs not websites where they sell them. Not only did ur first reply not answer my question at all, you were being rude.

And I like to reply to atleast most of the people who fomment on the thread I make in hopes to get information I need. If you have a link to a bong that fits my criteria and not just a website, please post. Otherwise, stop commenting on this thread because it is not helping.

7. Go look at you LHS

8. #9 RiotsRevenge, Aug 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2012
    I can't because I live in a small ass town and there are none near me. Plus I have no car.

9. Local Head Shop.

10. No problem.

11. The only international headshop I would trust is Grasscity. I recommend going with domestic shops, in the US/Canada. However, I STRONGLY suggest you buy in person. Pictures will NOT tell you how good your piece will be. In fact, the better the pictures look and the cheaper the price, the worse it could actually be. You get what you pay for, so save yourself some stress and money by going in person.

Here's what to look for bong-wise

-Your size preference. What do YOU personally like? Small, compact, or long milky drags? Etc.
    -Glass thickness. Standard thickness is usually 3-5mm, sometimes less. You want at least 5mm thick, because, at the end of the day, you WILL get baked and bang your bong around in the sink. Thick glass is suggested. A good way to tell how thick a piece is is by flicking the glass. You can tell based on the noise and the resistance of the glass on the flick.
    -Do you want percs/stemless /etc? Again it's all personal. I do suggest stemless though, as it removes another glass piece for you to clean. Stemless pieces are amazing.. it's like one whole unit, and you don't have to worry about breaking or finding a replacement downstem.
    -Look for german/american glass. Most cheap bongs are made out of china glass/plastic that is not as good for your lungs. You can be a cheap ass, but it will affect your health in return.

Good luck! :wave:

12. cheap glass isn't bad for you it's just easy to break and he's looking at something $40 max he's not getting something perced op if I were you I'd order of aftfire they have some ok glass for $40

13. Then I would save that $40, instead of shattering, pun intended, those bills, in the air. Quality over price, almost always.

14. you can get a decent minibong for $40 it's not going to be a roor but it'll work and as long as you are careful it'll last a long time plus he want's a minibong a minibong shoulden't cost a ton in the first place but op if you want something pretty cool get a vape genie for $50

15. ITT: OP gets pissed off at people who aren't prepared to waste their time doing the research he is too lazy to do himself

16. rude?? lol smoke one and quit being so uptight....making people search for specific bongs just for you lol be glad i even attemted to help you out....

-__- rude, some people

17. I'm not making anybody search for anything. I am not holding u at gunpoint telling u to find me bongs. U are useless, stop commenting

18. #19 RiotsRevenge, Aug 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2012
    OP gets pissed at people who in no way help. Fuck u, post something useful

So not appropriate here - WW

19. If I had more money to spend I would take the time to go through all these features and find something that is perfect for me. With such a low budget I can't really do that