Need help figuring out

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Booyah123, Sep 25, 2016.

1. This is going to be a bit long so please have patience with me. And please no judgements. Anyway, I met this girl in class we started out as just classmates, then friends, then to the texting and phone calls, to telling each other we like each other to being with each other from morning until night, to saying we have fallen for each other. The catch is during all this time I had a gf and she had a bf. 2 months into it I broke up with mine because well because of problems and falling for another but she didn't because she said it's a lot harder than that. Anyway since she didn't I tried a couple times to break it off whatever we had because I felt bad for the guy and myself too in case it doesn't work but she would always call me crying and stuff saying she wants me to be her bf and she can't afford to lose me, etc. Well fast forward a little bit and we have a 3 weeks vacation from school, 2 days into it she dropped me from her life with no signs or any of the sort. I thought to myself okay then well she found another and I'm going to move on. Then a week after she messaged me saying she broke it off with her bf and she's done with me too. Then proceeded to block me in everything and I'm like okay then moving on continues. We met each other the week we were going back to school and she apologizes about ignoring and stuff then mentioned a guy and that she still likes me and stuff but just all that like just "like" and a guy after everything that went on was enough for me to say I wanted distance. So we went back to school and ignored the hell out of each other. She would sometimes text me saying why you ignoring me to which I wouldn't reply to or she would corner me and ask that and same thing. So a week after going back to school, I hurt my hand and she came up to me saying I care about you and worry about you. None of it I acknowledge because I know she was talking to that guy you know. Then fast forward to Friday of that week, she told one mutual friend that she misses me a lot and stuff but wasn't ready for a relationship which I know because that friend told me. Then that same day we talked and she apologizes and stuff and we started kissing and stuff because feelings are there for me for sure but not sure about her. Then Sunday night I asked her questions and basically said if she not ready then let's be friends and see where it goes. She replied saying she misses and loves me genuinely. And that it feels right and she knows it when we are together but agreed to being friends. Then 3rd week follows and we don't talk on the phone or text at all but in person she usually comes up to me and stuff. Fast forward Thursday of that 3rd week we went to get lunch and she would hug me and kiss me in my cheeks and stuff then kiss me in the car and even drop words like while I was doing something for the 3rd time and I'm like 3rd time is the charm I'll get it she would say behind me like 2nd time might be the charm for us too. I would ignore this seeing we are friends and that she ain't ready according to her and stuff. So Friday of that week she told me about her stresses including me so I ask her why do I matter in your stress and she said because she loves me and that if I keep treating her like a jerk or mean then I would lose her forever. We left it at that and take note that this happens in person but when we are not together we don't talk at all or if we does it's short and cold. Then Saturday night I found out that she went out with her ex that she broke up with and was together at night the day after she tells me things.

So I guess I need someone to make sense out of this whole fucked up situation. And why all this confusing contradicting things!

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. That hurt my head. Cut that bitch loose man.

3. You we're the guy she cheated on her boyfriend's with, now you're the guy shes cheating on. Its a vicious cycle, dump that bitch. Do you seriously enjoy tasting other guys jizz? On monday Shes sucking off some random dude probably telling him she loves him while she's doing it. On Tuesday shes kissing you as she plays you like a sucker. I would fuck her friend if I were you, just to even things out.

4. We all know we can tell you exactly what to do and it'll be the best thing for you, but in reality you won't do as we say. Cut her loose. Really. Do it.
    This guy has it down. You're just playing the role of the boyfriend she was cheating on, she's definitely cheating on you.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Drop her like a bad habit, but do not burn this bridge, remain friends.

6. do people not understand what paragraphs are?