Need help figuring out how to pull it all together.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Junglejim82, May 12, 2013.

1. Hello all, This is my 4th grow and year #2 of growing. I have gotten all my info from searching but now I have some questions more specific to my grow. Basically I am looking to grow perpetual after I finish up this grow. I will be starting about 5-6 strains (all kush strains and one northern lights)
    Current set up:
    Flower room: 1000 watts (600 & 400 watt HPS) 3.5 Deep x 6.5 Wide
    Clone room: 93 watt 2ft 4 bulb 72 cell tray with humidity dome
    Veg room: 3x2 tent 250 HPS

Currently I am vegging in the flower room (10- 5 gallons) and will be flipping the switch soon. I also took about 50 cuttings from all the plants. My problem is these aren't the ones that I will be actually perpetually growing so I'm looking for advice on these questions:

1. How much longer should I veg? Looking to get 3-4 zips each and prior grows we're a lot smaller due to short veg and smaller pots.

2. What should I do with the clones?

3. When should I start the seeds?

4. Do I turn the seeds into mothers or cut and flower?

5. Is my veg room too small for my flower room?

P.S. plants are healthy they just look a little droopy from just watering/ bending branches to make them stronger

Attached Files:

2. Hi there JungleJim!

Very good so far! And glad to see you evolving!
    Unfortunately i dont know the answer for any of your questions
    but the concept of a perpetual grow seems very interesting!

Subbed & good luck!!!

3. Off topic:
    1. u r overwatering , slow down on the watering each plant is gonna respond different to watering cycles even if its the same strain. its a genetics thing.
    2. ur lights r too far away , u need to bring them down a bit closer if possible or push up the plants with another pot or bucket.

Answers:
    1. u need to veggie for 5-6 weeks if u want a good 3-5oz
    2. what u should do with the clones ? I dont know grow them , give them away , plant them outside for the animals to get high off ? :p
    3.u can start them whenever , just make sure u got room to grow them beside all them others.
    4. I have no clue about that.
    5. I cant tell the size of the tent and u didnt put the height. but it would need to be at least 7 feet tall if u r planning to veggie for 5-6 weeks to get ur 3-5Oz's

4. Thanks for the advice I moved the light closer. I don't think I am over watering the leaves were drroopy from training but I will pay more attention when watering diff strains.