Need help fellow stoners :(

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pheelgood, Oct 10, 2011.

1. I told my mom I'm going to in in out, met up with some friends and got wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too high, friend dropped me off at a random park ad it's been 5 hours. I'm scared it's dark and I have bugs crawling on me. I'm paranoid as hell and I feel stressed as hell I need help. Listening to rebelution at the moment for comfort

2. call back your friends to bring you home?

3. I can't go home I am way too stoned. I'm curling up in a v ditch admiring nature

4. Why would you just go to a random park..?

5. you gotta go home buddy, call your friend and have him bring you home.. how far are you from your house right now, maybe you could try walking it and sobering up while you walk?

6. Is it wrong that I find this post hilarious?

7. Arent you the kid who was trolling about your school.. Seriously first you are pissing in baloons and smoking weed, and now you are lying in a ditch admiring nature, I dont know what to believe from you

8. U r. A dick;(

9. [quote name='"Led Zepp"']Arent you the kid who was trolling about your school.. Seriously first you are pissing in baloons and smoking weed, and now you are lying in a ditch admiring nature, I dont know what to believe from you[/quote]

Forreal^

10. cool story bro

11. Well, whenever I'm lying in a ditch I usually get on a forum about weed, but looks like you've tried that... Well, shit, idk.

12. sounds 10 to me

13. How about don't be a bitch and go home? seriously, you are the same person talking about throwing piss balloons at freshmen thinking you are badass like Zepp already said.

And now you are being a scared whiny punk in a ditch too afraid to tell his parents he smokes a plant. What is wrong with people now a days? my mom is a hardcore christian and she didn't care that I smoked because I am a smart, passive person who is good at expressing myself and my habits in a docile fashion.

Sorry but I have no sympathy for you anymore. Learn to be an adult (which everyone on this forum should be).

14. im here for ya man, just sober up by walking home, if its too far then just call your buddy and go to his house

15. wish i could get that high lmao.

Edit:: Wanna kill your high? Masterbate in a ditch

(Seriously)

16. lol at op. fail. pee your pants op??

17. hm its a smart troll. i see what hes doing here.

18. You should hit another cheerleader with a piss water balloon -__-.

19. I wouldn't go that far... :devious: