Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need help fast

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ikana, Feb 20, 2013.

1. My moms gonna go to some meeting in 30 mins but ofc my dad isn't. I need some excuse to be gone for like 15 mins so I can go smoke. I have the worst headache right now.

I can't say "run to the store" or anything, I never do that.

2. Walk to the store

3. Say 'I'm going to a walk'

4. Dude. No one knows. I'm sorry, but that's just how it is.

Only YOU know what would be normal or not to your dad.....

5. Take a walk to the store

6. Umm...you're going for a walk and actually take a walk. Taking a walk while high can be very nice.

7. I unfortunately never do any of those things. Would've suspicious. I'm just hoping someone will comment something that I will be able to do.

8. How old are you>?

9. Walk the dog?

10. 18...it's called senior in hs

No dogs. Our dog died a few years back unfortunately

11. Just say you have a headache and you need some fresh air.

12. This is a long term solution but save up for a vape. I had this same problem and i bought the Magic Flight Launch Box and it literally is a miracle. I can smoke in the middle of my room and not get caught, my mom has walked in 5 minutes after i vaped and she didnt know (she used to smoke so she knows the smell). The only downside is the body high isnt as strong if you even get one. But seriously look into one it is awesome to not have to sneak out to smoke.

13. Time is ticking. You think of anything yet? I'd go with the headache and you need fresh air thing

14. I thought of one that might work. I used to go jogging with my friend, I could say in doing that. Good 30-60 minutes. I'll see how it goes haha

15. You are a senior in high school but can't leave the house for 10 to smoke a bowl? I'd say it's bout time to put some big boy pants on and move out dude. That's weak.

16. act depressed so your dad sees and just walk outside and smoke and when you come back and if he asks you just act depressed and angry and say you dont want to talk about it then go to your room and pretend to sleep, and next story tell him some story of why you were upset haha

17. Hmmm seems fishy... if you are 18 u should have a problem going to smoke. Say ur goin for a wa lk

18. I have parents who actually care guys I know you guys are fucking lucky and have ones who don't ask a lot of questions, but I'm not just gonna move out, WTF? Lmao

And my smoke was successful, here's a pic of the scenery

Attached Files:

19. Maybe say you need to call a friend and leave for 'privacy' or something