Need help, FAST

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Iitssamantha, Feb 16, 2013.

1. #1 Iitssamantha, Feb 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2013
    I got caught with a bowl at school, that i honestly had no idea that was on me. It was clean, and i was planning on getting rid of it thats why i hadn't used it in a while. I'm so ashamed of myself it almost feels like I'm depressed. I'm not one of those people who devote their entire lives to smoking; though I am a daily smoker it just seems as though I was just put in a shitty situation. I have a job and I play sports; I get good grades in school and I feel like I have a good head on my shoulders despite my dilemma. I'm a happy person, with a boyfriend and a happy life. I just smoke to relax after a hard days work.

Where I'm trying to get with all of this is the fact I know I was completely and totally 100% wrong with school and I deserve my suspension and possible trial at court.. I just need to know how to get clean FAST.

I've been smoking every single day for about a year. I'm 5'2 115lbs and I need to know how to clean my system ASAP. I'm not ready to be put on probation and I don't want to seem like a delinquent just because of a single mistake I've made. I need advice, I need help. Is my habit a problem? How do I get clean fast?

2. Well if you had a good head on your shoulders, you would not say that you are under 18. So while you are enjoying your ban, you can search and Google as this question has already been answered a billion times.

3. hey .. honstly i got booked at high school what 4 5 years ago.. they gave me a choice 5 day suspension or drug counselling. i chose counselling ask if u can rather jus talk to someone rather than a suspension? but nyways jus find a new hobby ovi u smoke to pass time kick it.. read a book or do something else ffind a sport or hobby

4. Why would I search google where anybody could put anything they want whether its true or false? I came to this website because people understand the situation and I won't be told "drugs are bad" because we all have something in common. I'm looking for advice, not smart comments. Thanks

5. If the bowl has no resin in it and doesn't test positive for THC they have no evidence on you and all you have to do is say you smoke flavored tobacco out of it because you enjoy hookah as part of a religious belief and it soothes you but it is not always easy to carry a hookah around with you so you use the pipe on the go.

6. They didn't really give me a choice. They said you have a ten day suspension to the board of education, you'll also be getting a letter in the mail to juvenile court. I've never had any other encounters with the police or anything. Also the only thing I was charged with was paraphernalia, I didn't have any physical weed on me

7. It wasn't spotless, so no doubt they could test it for resin and it come up positive.

8. hmm im sure the prosectuer will jus send u community service or counselling .. if ur really worried call a the free lawyers and ask them what will happen your under 18 u dont have to state your name and they have to help you

9. you can't get it out your system ASAP, could take as long as 3 months, if they want a hair sample it could be longer (not 100% sure), you knew the risks, you pay the price

10. Wow so much hate in these posts, anyway we are just about the same size and I was able to pass a piss test that gets sent to a lab for the military in 2 weeks. The way I did it is by taking niacin, chugging a shit ton of water (at least a gallon a day, try to go for more) and exercising my ass off. There is a lot of back and forth on whether niacin works or not but it's worth giving it a shot just make sure you get the flush kind and don't exceed 3 a day I would say maybe 2 because that stuff will put you in the hospital if you take too much. Chugging water will only work if you also exercise, this is because THC is fat soluble meaning it is stored in fat cells, this is why it is a pain in the ass to get out of your system. You're going to want to do exercises that make you sweat a lot, sweat will also release some THC, then afterwards drink as much water as you can to piss out all of the THC you released during your work out. One more thing is to eat healthy foods with very little fat. This is because if you add more fat in your body, it will disperse the THC making it harder to burn off. If you know when your going to be tested, about 2 or 3 days before the test, stop taking niacin, exercising, and eating healthy, and just pig out. Eat foods loaded with fats, this will help mask whatever, if any, THC is left in you. It's no guarantee but it's the best you can do. Best of luck to ya. :wave:

11. or you could use the GC search bar and see the stickied forum for drug tests.... goddamn i've answered like 5 of these questions the last couple days.... two words: exercise+diuretics

12. New gc members be like ...i got caught with weed and the police came and i got sent to juvenile court... Im 18 btw

Wrong thread

13. you can easily find legit answers using google. it'll provide you with links to all sorts of marijuana forums including grasscity. there is PLENTY of advice out there regarding this specifically. it wasnt a smart comment, it was actual advice.

14. Drugs are bad! shame on you

JK
    Here's how I would pass a piss test in short notice. I would take a few creatine pills every day before, as creatine takes 2-3 days to digest into creatinine which I think is what they look for to check if you diluted your pee. 2 hours before the test take a bunch of multivitamins and keep chewing them until the test. Also 2 hours before the test start drinking a SHITLOAD of gatorade. Try to finish 80 oz of gatorade by the time of the test.

If it's a blood test there's not much you can do, blood tests have a shorter testing period anyway.

Hair follicle tests=you're done. They don't usually conduct these but if they do on you it can detect drug usage anytime you had that hair. So basically you have to shave or admit the cat's out of the bag.

15. doing that isn't going to make you pass a urine test. creatine will do nothing besides help show you weren't diluting. there are no need for multivitamins besides b3 or b12 because those can make you pee yellow even with dilution. the gatorade will just dilute and all that sugar is not good. don't know what you were trying to recommend besides diluting it with gatorade, you don't need gatorade unless you've been drinking a shit ton of water or tea, etc.. its just to replace electrolytes lost by drinking so many fluids. none of that will help you pass though.

16. All I know is that I have used this method twice successfully, both with less than a week's notice and heavy usage before. In addition, countless others have used the famous "Dilution method", just look around the web.

The whole reason I mentioned creatine for this dilution method was because many places test to see if you weren't diluting.

The reason I said multivitamins is for 2 reasons
    1. Most people have multivitamins at hand. Not nearly as many have b3 or b12 lying around.
    2. I think all the vitamins you take in will add more vitamins to your pee, making it less obvious of dilution

And Gatorade works because many people have similar drinks at home, they have many electrolytes, sugars, sodium, and other things in it that will make your pee test less diluted.

Sorry for being so defensive, but before my 2 tests I spent many hours surfing the web looking for things that actually work and are practical. And the dilution method DOES work, maybe not a 100% success rate but you stand a far better chance diluting than just straight taking the test