Need help fast please!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Buddah Lovaz, May 12, 2010.

1. My plants started to curl their leaves and turn brown/yellow a few days ago. So I flushed the soil cause i though maybe it was a nute burn. But it didnt seem to help. Does anyone know whats wrong, and what i have to do to fix it?

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      872.9 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      884.7 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      955.6 KB
      Views:
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      849 KB
      Views:
  2. whats your temp like? plant looks cooked!

3. I dont know to be honest, but it cant be that high. Cause theyve been doing real fine up until a few days ago. Doubt the temperature is over 30 degrees celsius.

4. yikes, those look awful.

I agree, they look cooked.

I had to transport my girls about 500 miles, they did it in a rubbermaid. Despite my efforts, it got really hot in there during the trip. They looked like yours when I arrived.

5. Just checked the temperature; 29 degrees celsius. So i dont think heat is a problem? But they are really close to the light, does that have anything to say?

6. Added another fan now. Is there anything else i can do besides keeping temps down?

7. I dunno man, im not saying it's the heat, thats just what it looks like, wilted.

I would probably let the soil dry real good and then give it some light nutes, maybe half. keep her cool and see if she perks up.

Looks like a skunk? I grow skunk and sometimes they get moody. Seriously, no changes at all it will drop its leaves like that for a day, and then perk back up.

Good luck man, hope that helps a little.

8. Whats Soil are you using ? Have you been adding Nute's at what PPm ? Have you checked the Run off water from the pot's Ph? What Ph is it? How often have you been feeding them ? Have you added any Micro Nute's ?