NEED HELP FAST HARVESTING IN 3 DAYS

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by jdub92524, Aug 20, 2013.

1. Hi so I have a question and need advice ASAP. I've been fighting spider mites none stop this whole grow this Sumner has been a bad one.. I'm harvesting in 3 days and still got the mites its a daily battle. Is there a trick to get them off before harvest I can use or after harvest?? I want as little to hopefully none on my medicine. The babys look great other then the mites.. Also I've heard about 24 hours of darkness before harvest? What does that do for the plant? Thanks everyone

2. When you hang your buds to dry, put some pieces of sticky paper on top by the stems (hang bud upside down) They seem to migrate to the stems at the top. Can usually see how many there really were too. I know there are many other methods.

3. #3 pointswest, Aug 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2013

Nothing, old wives tales, but harvesting at first light will retain the most terpenes for flavor and smell.

The mites will leave the plant when it is cut and dried, they don't feed on dead plants.

PW

4. i dont know if it would be the best option but possibly water curing the weed?