NEED HELP FAST! All indoor growers out there, please respond!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by smoktoutsmc, Oct 1, 2002.

1. Hello all! I need help fast! A friend just gave me a plant that is 1 1/2 - 2', but during transport last night, it got bent/broke about 3/4ths of the way up. I got home and splinted it, planted it, and put it under my 400w Metal Halide. I awoke this morning to find it limp and dying from the splint up, and the fan leaves below the splint as well. The trunk/main stem below the splint is still rigid and seemingly strong, but I don't know if it will pull through!
    My question I need help in answering is: Should I expect it to make a come-back, or should I go ahead and salvage what I can for consumption??? Ant plant surgeons out there??

SINcerely,
    smoktoutsmc@yahoo.com

2. replied via e-mail ok
    good luck

3. I think you will probably lose the top part. I always played my plants soft music after any stressful incidents. It might sound stupid, but i think it helps. Remember that they are tough plants, dont overwater + it should pull through.

4. It really depends, the stress may have been too much, but it might pull through...it also depends on the strain...some can take more abuse than others...just make sure the splint is nice and tight...but not too tight as to cut off any water reaching the top...if it's not flowering you could try to save the top part by foliar feeding, the top will get water if it's struggeling to feed due to the break....did it snap or break off completely?....Peace out....Sid