Need help drying water cured buds

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by nomad881, Dec 15, 2013.

1. So I decided to water cure a small batch of northern lights blue, maybe 2 oz , by first trimming the buds then sticking them in a hydrogen peroxide bath to get rid of as many surface contaminates and any powdery mildew spores that might exist. After 20 minutes of washing I submerged the buds in a large mason jar, and replaced the water daily. After about 3 days of this I realized something very important. I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO DRY IT!!! so its been about a week and a half now.... And I still don't know what to do, I'm WAY paranoid of mildew and mold and I have a huge fear that it'll mold or rot before its dry completely . I know you can quick dry water cured bud, I just need a low risk way of doing it. I've got netted shrimp pots for drying, dessicant pots that trap moisture in the air, a blow drier, and an oven. So any suggestions would be way helpfulSent from my ADR6350 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. No help at all?Sent from my ADR6350 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Oven dry at 150 degrees till dry

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. When I don't know what I'm doing. I will not do it. you shouldn't have done.